LIRA DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENT
BID NOTICE NO. 2 FOR FY 2019-20 OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
Lira District Local Government has received funds from the Government of Uganda and intends to utilize part of the funds for the procurement of works& Services during FY 2019-20 and now invites competent firms to bid for the category below:
1. Construction of Adekokwok sub county headquarters and 4 stances drainable latrineLira531/works/19-20/00001 bid security required in form of a bank guarantee of shillings 4,044,280 (four million, forty four thousand two hundred eighty shillings only).
2. Low cost sealing of Odokomit – Lira University road (labour based)only trained firms on low cost sealing shall be considered Lira531/works/19-20/00002 bid security required in form of a bank guarantee of shillings 7,245,000 (seven million, two hundred forty five thousand shillings only).
3. Siting, Drilling and installation of 4 deep boreholes and one production wellLira531/works/19-20/00003 bid security required in form of a bank guarantee of shillings 1,635,000 (one million, six hundred thirty five thousand shillings only).
4. Design of water solar water scheme in IwalNgeta sub countyLira531/srvcs/19-20/00001 bid security required in form of a bank guarantee of shillings 555,000 (five hundred fifty five thousand shillings only).
5. Renovation of 6 classrooms at Aler PSLira531/works/19-20/00004 bid security required in form of a bank guarantee of shillings 1,080,000 (one million, eighty thousand shillings only).
6. Construction of two classroom block with an officeat Barapwo PS Lira531/works/19-20/00005 bid security required in form of a bank guarantee of shillings 900,000 (nine hundred thousand shillings only).
Payment of a non-refundable fee of 100,000= should be made to Lira District Local Government General Fund Account No. 2290520624 with KCB BANK –Lira Branch. Lira district originally printed bank deposit slips are available with the district cashiers who will in turn after payment in the bank issue you with a general receipt acknowledging payment.
Bidding will be in line with the Open Domestic Bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act, 2003 as Amended and the Local Government PPDA, regulations, 2006.
The Planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|Publish bid notice||25th July, 2019|
|Pre bid meeting /site visit
|Bid close/opening||14th August, 2019|
|Evaluation process||15th Aug, 2019 to 19th Aug, 2019|
Display and communication of the best evaluated bidder notice
|22nd Aug, 2019|
|Contract award and signatures||5thSept, 2019|
Any other further information concerning this advertisement can be obtained from the procurement and disposal unitduring working days and hours (8:00 – 5:00 p.m.). Lira district local government reserves the rights to accept or reject any bids.
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER- LDLG